Mamma Moo and Crow
Mamma Moo and Crow was written and created by Jujja and Tomas Wieslander, illustrated by Sven Nordqvist. The unlikely team ofthe kind and thoughtful Mamma Moo and her self-centered, choleric friend Crow has gained global success through their series of picture books, translated into 30 languages. In 2016, the brand celebrates 25 years.
Rights & Brands represents Mamma Moo and Crow merchandising rights on a worldwide basis.
- 2,1 million books sold internationally
- Constantly new books, illustrated by Sven Nordqvist
- +1,6 million books sold in Sweden
- Top-listed at the Swedish libraries.
- 10 books translated into 36 languages
- New movie launching in 2019
- Visible on several digital media, such as Spotify