Finnish award-winning author and illustrator Oili Tanninen has created over 20 children’s books. Her works have been published in Finland, Japan, England, Croatia and Sweden. Her simple, yet bold illustrations in graphic colours make her artwork feel as fresh today as when the first books were published in the sixties.
Rights & Brands proudly represents Oili Tanninen on a worldwide basis.
- A timeless, graphic touch
Books released in England, Croatia, Germany, Sweden, Italy and Spain
Refreshed and updated artwork for merchandising and publishing purposes
Written and illustrated more than 20 children’s books
- Award winner in various categories
- Hans Christian Andersen Certificate of Honor 1964
- Topelius Finnish Literature Prize 1966
- Rudolf Koivu Award 1967
- Finland State Literature Award 1970
- The Anni Swan Medal 1970
- Kieku Award for lifetime achievement in illustration 2011
Bean and Ball
From idea to delivery in a day – Moomin.com partners with Skandibrand to treat fans to the best of Moomin
Moomin.com is constantly scouring the Moomin archives for lost gems by Tove Jansson, and ever so often what we find gets touched up and possibly...