Tove Jansson Estate
Tove Jansson (1914 – 2001) is one Finland’s most prominent and internationally acclaimed artists. Her artistic work spans across all categories; a painter, illustrator, cartoonist, lyricist and author. A retrospective exhibition of her work is now touring the world, from Finland to Japan, Sweden,
Denmark and the UK. A number of Tove’s works represented in the exhibition is now available for licensing.
Rights & Brands represents the Tove Jansson Estate worldwide. The merchandising rights are available for high-end licensees and manufacturers with selected distribution.
- Finnish Award for State Literature 1963
- Hans Christian Andersen Award 1966
- Order of the Smile 1975
- Pro Finlandia Medal 1976
- Swedish Culture Foundation Honorary Award 1983
- The Finnish Cultural Award 1990
- Selma Lagerlöf Prize 1992
- The Finland Art Prize 1993
- The Swedish Academy Award 1994
- The American-Scandinavian Foundation Honorary Cultural Award 1996
- WSOY Literary Foundation Award 1999