Pettson and Findus
Pettson and Findus is a series of children’s books written and illustrated by Swedish author Sven Nordqvist. The books feature an old farmer (Pettson) and his cat (Findus) who live in a small ramshackle farmhouse in the countryside. The first of the Pettson och Findus book to be published was Pannkakstårtan in 1984 (first published in English in 1985 as Pancake Pie). The books have worldwide book sales of over 6 million and have been translated into 44 languages.
- New movie launching, Oct./Nov. 2018
- 8 different book titles
- Translated into 47 languages
- + 3 million books sold in Sweden
- + 13 million books sold worldwide
- Multi-awarded author e.g Astrid Lindgren- prize