Stig Lindberg (1916-1982) is one of Sweden’s most important post-war designers. He was an artist, designer, painter and illustrator, working in ceramics, glass, enamel and textile as well as creating public art. Lindberg is also well-renowned for his children’s book illustrations. His modern and creative designs combine brilliance with elegance and practicality.
Rights & Brands represents Stig Lindberg in Japan.
- Gold Metal Triennale 1948
- Grand Prix Triennale 1951
- Gold Metal at the Industrial Arts exhibition in Madrid 1954
- Gold Metal at the first International Ceramics Festival in Cannes 1955
- Gold Metal at the first International Ceramics Festival in Prague 1962
- The Prince Eugen Medal 1968